Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pictures From My Story (Somewhat Obligatory Post)

Switching up the Wednesday post this week. Rather than give you yet another song, I decided to find some pictures that represent parts of my story. Don't worry I haven't run out of songs. My writing playlist just keeps growing.




Pictures can be so very inspirational. I'd even go so far as to say that they are generally worth much more than a thousand words.


However, finding images for things already formed in my imagination took way longer than I thought it would and I am still not satisfied with most of them.


But this skylight situation is pretty close.







Hot chocolate can fuel writing




...and science.





Warning: Searching for clothes your characters wear will (most likely) send you into a shopping frenzy.




Can't you imagine the smell of this journal? Or is it just me?



Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you also use pictures as inspiration for your stories. I'm also usually a music person, but really seeing an image from your story helps put you in a good mindset!

    ReplyDelete